Sunday, July 18, 2010

Romance gone wrong

I was just trying to be sweet and romantic but he miunderstood my gd intention. That's very painful...

He used words like :You want to break up with me? I'm totally fine with it." He said I'm immature and I need lots of attention, wants to contact him every hour because I'm spoilt by my ex. I told him and he usedf it against me again... I've not used harsh words on him hence I'm not sure if he feels tha pain but I do. Words are like swords and it hurts like hell.

I really dunno y I love him but I just do. He comes in a package too. This is just one of the days I hope. I hope 70% of the time he will be sweet and loving. Most of the time I'm hanging out with Sha and not him, I dunno y he said that I need his attention. I asked him to tell me wat I have done but he din want to. If he doesn't say, how would I know? How would I learn? Sometimes I hope he can be a little fairer to me. I know he is frustrated and hard pressed for time and he may be righ that I'm not helping at all...

I'm not leading a single life. I have a bf. I do care about him, I do ask him to study. I ask him what he wants and I try to compromise. In the end it's still my fault. How can I help? How can I let him keep his cool? Disappear from his life or what? I'm like walking on a minefield, not knowing when I'll step on a mine. Or is it that I'm submissive and wanted to be with him that he thinks he can bully me? If he thinks so little of our rel, y am I with him? Doesn't that make me a fool?

I have my dreams, my wishes... I wish he can do well in his exam, stop using harsh words on me, dun be too stressed up and dun flare up too often... I wish I'll do well in my studies, have someone who accepts me for who I am, won't be too clingy to my bf, be firm but not harsh, give in when appropriate and dun let my bf bully me...

No comments:

Post a Comment