Monday, August 30, 2010

A brand new day

Kris Dearie

I woke up today and think to myself and remembered what you said; if this is my last day, what will I do? Then I reached for my phone, wanted to send you a good morning message to make you feel energized for the day. But on second thought, I wished that you have your peace, and I prayed that you will have it throughout the day. I have finally realized loving someone is to make that someone's wish come true -- support them and treasure them even if it hurts you. Without the word "dearie" from you until you simmer down, my life line support was suspended. It is the most crucial and one of the things I treasured so dearly close to my heart. By addressing you, dearie, and getting that look in your eyes starring at me and calling me with your soft sweet tone, "dearie...". In this brand new day, I wanted to wish you had a great and peaceful day eventhough I didn't have a chance to walk with you throughout the day.





















I remembered our movie outing to watch "Letters to God" and I feel like I'm Tyler, only that I'm not suffering from cancer. I will write letters to God to wish my dearie peacefulness and happiness, a cheerful girl who is truly amazing. I just wished my dearie all the best and put a smile on her face. Seeing you hopping away cheerfully sank my heart deeper than anyone could imagine.

This brand new day brought me whole new level of ideas, thoughts, and plans. I'm a thinker, who thinks a lot but failed to express. It's like a philosopher who can't speak. I've been lost in my thoughts that actions failed to take place. This has got to change -- I can't wait for tomorrow, next week, next month or next year, it must be now. I can't be afraid of what will happen if I do this or if I do that because hestiation will only delay what may be the fruitful outcome. Face it, do it, have faith and believe that it will all be alright.

I would like to close today with a song by Boyzone that is exactly how I'm feeling: Everyday I love you.

Love you always
Mike Dearie

2 comments:

  1. I am really touched by what you say but I can't bring myself to be back with you again, at least not at the moment.

    I thought about the times we were separated and when we got back, things weren't better. It's just too bold to take another risk. My heart shatters without you knowing, bleed without you realising.

    No doubt, I love you like I've never loved before, with all my might, heart and soul. All I got was disappointment, hurt and you leaving me. I dunno what will take to make me be with you again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris Dearie

    I totally understand dearie, please don't think that I'm pressuring you or doing thing just to get back together. You are the most important person beyond anyone in my life. Do not let the pressure from me or anyone else jeopardize what you really want, it is not the way. Please take your time in whatever decision you're going to make for you.

    I have learned all that you are feeling through my pain which is a path that I must follow. I think he wanted me to see what I've done without me realizing it. If he has never shown me, I will never see or feel.

    I don't know what it will take me to be with you again, but whatever it may come, I'm already committed myself in any future endeavors I may have to partake with you.

    Love you always
    Mike Dearie

    ReplyDelete