Saturday, August 28, 2010

Love

Kris Dearie,

I am not a very good writer like you, but I'll try my best. When my heart speaks, I hope you can feel and hear it. I've done so many wrong-doings in the past, but I would like to have a peaceful life with you in the future. I know we can be together, we are perfect for each other, no matter what happens my feelings for you will not change. My temper has not done a very good job of keeping you by my side -- being very harsh and tormented you many times -- but that has to change for good because I love you and care for you so much.

I do believe that a change in a person should come from within and I've been feeling substantial changes since I last broke up with you. I also do believe that my love for you is so strong that I love what you've loved, God and believe in him. You are also my companion, my partner in the life journey and my neighbor. I've no longer see myself as "me" and "I" because it is meaningless; without you. I have come to think of "us" and "we" instead.

Love is the single most important thing -- and creation. You have loved me so much that it made me grew so strong, and my love for you is deeper and deeper each day. Yet, I'm such a fool to be not so expressive and not appreciative in a good way to show how much I care for you. I've seen the "light" at the end of the tunnel finally, and wished to become a better person for good. I've feel how you have gone through and we have come to a point where we exchanged each others' shoes. Now that we've got both perspectives, I wish that we can understand each other more and will try to work things out because your love is truly incomparable to any other things in life. I love you so much dearie.

Love,
Mike Dearie

4 comments:

  1. I'm very thankful that you have finally blogged. You rem the ID and PW. What takes you so long to blog your first entry?

    You are someone I've loved so foolishly, so deeply. I'm hurt so badly that I'm retreating to my own cave. I want my peace. I'd still love to hear from you but being with you is impossible at this time. I hope you can understand. This is the first time I want to do something for myself.

    Love you always...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris Dearie,

    Thank you so much for your comment. I have been lacking in emotional support department; and I realized that, it's important for me to take it as a positive thing from you, rather than seeing it as a bad thing. Without emotions, there's no love, and if there's no love, there's no "us". I'm very very emotional (unknowingly and subconsciously) too. I'm also someone who is not very good at writing Dearie, but I'll try my best for us.

    I also feel that way too. You need to have peace and tranquilty you deserve; believe me, I know how you are feeling now. I would love to hear from you, because the last time, we only have emailed each other (more from your part) and not communicated like this. I do understand where you're coming from. You've been unselfishly supported me and never flagged down so it is only fair that you should do things what matters to you the most.

    Love you as always Dearie. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish that time will travel back in time with you realising all these things... We would be the best and perfect couple on earth..

    Things are not the same anymore because I'm not and you are not. I'm not because I have learned to focus on God and you, focus on me. It's gonna be another round of heart break... So painful

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a life journey dearie, we must face it one way or another. I'm in pain but it is something I cannot avoid. I will gladly take it so long as I have faith in you and God, one day our wishes will come true. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete