Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Broken

My heart is broken by my bf, one who does not know how to control his words, think logically when he is angry. In his eyes, I'm an emotional person, too emotional for him to handle. At least, I can control my thoughts and do not shoot off words that hurt people.

He suggested a break up again last night. Tell me Lord, how can I be secure in a relationship with a man who keeps saying that he wants to leave me? He wished me all the best in looking for another man. If that's what he wants, sure...

I just feel that I had loved in vain... Who is the one not appreciating the other party? Take me with you Lord, in every way, in everything... This man is not worth me giving you up. Only your love for me is true and will sustain forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment