Friday, November 5, 2010

Missing You

Hello Dearie,

If you happened to read our blog...

6 months and 6 days ago... we talked about getting married after having dinner at Tiffin's Room, Raffles Hotel...

I'm not in Singapore right now, but my mind, heart and soul is with you dearie

I just wish that you're safe, happy and being yourself

I'm not asking anything from you.. and it's not about me. I just want you to be happy, and I'm sorry for being too emotional the other day. I was just too down and missing you too much and said things that I'd regret "again".

I'm not coming on strong or demanding anything. I just want to let you know that I've missed you very much and I truly do.

Love you always,
Dearie

2 comments:

  1. Not sure where u r, but do take care of urself.. God bless u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dearie, take care of yourself too... and God bless you as well.. :) Wanted to pass you something I've got so let me know when you're free.

    ReplyDelete