Thursday, October 14, 2010

Comfortable

Recently I've realized that I've never looked through your phone to play games nor explored your phone. I've never see the things in your wallet. Why? Because you have guarded your privacy too much and you think that all Singaporeans are after money, including me. I've never asked about your pay, savings, investments etc because you didn't like it. However, as a couple, they should be comfortable to talk and share about all these. Not that they are money minded, but rather, open enough with each other.. You may not agree, but just some thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. You can explore my phone or explore my wallet; all I've got was emails from work, BBM with Mark and a few selected cards in my wallet. I've been using the small card holder because it's compact. If you take a look at the big one, it has all the business card contacts from Internship companies, and my own business card, that's it. I don't mind you looking at the stuff, really.

    However, you are having misunderstanding again about what I think of you. I have NEVER thought that you're after money. Remember I told you about the value system we both shared? About house, car, financial goals etc? We both don't want to be too rich with a lot of unhappiness inside the family.

    We've asked each other pays before; if you remember during the April bonus period -- I've told you my pay. I'm comfortable sharing about these but I do not want you to have a wrong idea that I'm there to impress you or anything. This is simply a misunderstanding. I never thought we're money minded either; we're both easy going with the matters of money in fact.

    So I do agree we should share and talk about it but please, I'm not inflexible at all. Just my thoughts too.

    ReplyDelete