Monday, October 4, 2010

Dreams

I've been having dreams that are vivid and which revolves around dearie. When I messaged her about it earlier, she said what I dreamt was real.

In my dreams, I'm having dreams that dearie is having nightmares, restless, or waking up quite often at nights, and sometimes even waking up earlier. When she wakes up in my dreams, I also wake up in my own dream. When I looked at the watch.. sometimes it's middle of the night, sometimes around 5 am and I couldn't get back to sleep. I'm not sure if dearie remembers the movie we watched together called "Inception". It's real in my dreams and it's vivid. I also dreamt in my dreams that she's crying. When I read her blog entry, I was quite surprised how my dreams are connected to hers...

Whenever I wake up from the dreams, I will pray and wish her sound and restful sleep. Since I couldn't be there to hold her so that she won't have nightmares, I only wish that those dreams will be over soon for her.

I take this time to pray, as I do every night, that she will have complete "rest" in the Lord so that he can work on her and grant her the strength. May all these nightmares and weird dreams perish under the name of Jesus. Amen.

1 comment: