Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just emotional

I feel very emotional today... Hmmm like one of my friend used to say, "Tell me a day you are not emotional." Haha... Well, probably I'm really too emotional for guys to handle.

I went to SP today. It's so huge, just like NP... When I was in the LT, I recalled my poly days and uni days. How I wish I can be 17 again, relive those days once more. Am I asking too much? Everyone has only one chance to live, but I wish to relive those times again.

I asked myself what I really want to do when I was there. Do I like my job? No doubt, this job gives me a great sense of satisfaction. But what I really wish is to run my own cafe, just like Starbucks or Coffee Bean. I love coffee, chocolates and cakes! In reality, I need a huge sum of captial to start the cafe. I was even thinking of partnership... I like to do something that is really mine. Running a cafe is my own business. Of course, great risk involved too...

Why am I so emotional today? Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment