Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Prayer to God

Father in heaven, if you can hear my prayer, pls take me away. Yes, I'm praying this prayer again.

I'm not equipped to survive in this world, people judge me, remembers my weaknesses but not my strengths. Is this how you make mankind to be? It's so tough to be here. Lord, my heart is bleeding, my eyes are blinded, pls take me away.

I was told you know me by name but I seem to be forgotten by you. What is the learning pt in this rel? Where is the guy you promised? There is no perfect one so we need to try to be the one... But am I going too far to be the one such that I've lost myself? God, show me the guy. If mike is not the one, then change my heart and feelings for him. Yes, this same prayer once more... In jesus' name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment