Sunday, April 11, 2010

The quarrel

Thanks dearie for letting me know the usefulness of this blog. I think it's still the best way of communicating my thoughts to you. At least I'm protected and you can have time to process before getting angry.

Thanks for highlighting that quarrels happen before sch starts. At least I can be more prepared in future, juz like my PMS, which I'll try to let u know. I'm thinking, if it's not this period of time, you'd probably be more tolerant. I juz want to say thanks for highlighting the shortage of time for informing me beforehand. I know it's short term. I should try to be more flexible. It's my shortcoming, I'll try to work on it.

I'm sorry for creating a quarrel. It's probably my fault rather than yours. I have 2 requests.. Of course you can reject. First, please try to control your anger. I know it's you, but you will hurt yourself and your loved ones, children, wife, parents... Two, dun make decision when you are angry or say things that hurt someone.. Trust me, been there, done that.. So now I learn to keep quiet when angry or disappointed and look for solutions. Lastly, thanks for reading this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment