Thursday, September 30, 2010

Another day

Yesterday, I had my lesson observation by VP. I did not do anything fanciful or intereesting. I do everything as what I normally do in class. She was quite happy with my teaching. Praise Lord.

We talked about the changes I would like the department to make, my aim for the language in students. She kinda likes my idea and we think alike. Phew.. She asked if I would like to try out my idea for next year and of coz I'll be glad to. I'm not sure if I'm on the right track, but I believe Lord will show me the light. Sha asks me to go into management again yesterday. Am I really suitable? Would I want to work with people who dun work?

Let me focus on the kids now... Next Wed onwards will be their PSLE. I pray that Lord will bless the kids with excellent results, give them faith in their future, let them see Jesus through us (Samuel, Pearl and me). Keep them safe, guard them from Saturn, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Incidentally, I had my lessons observation too for the Supplementary exam for the students last week -- and Shaun was very pleased and praised for being a good lecturer. Praise the Lord indeed.

    Also had mid-year appraisal review and I've got goals and things I wanted to do written out formally; things like outreach, events, improving teaching materials, trying eLearning, etc. I believe Lord will show us the way, as we're both so passionate about teaching and sharing. Hopefully, one day when we take over the management role, we have good people to work with; just need to support each other.

    My kids are also having Supp Exam on Tuesday, may God help them and make sure they can clear it so won't have to repeat another semester.

    My prayers will be with them as well as your kids who are taking PSLE. Keep them focus and study well for their exams. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

    ReplyDelete