Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Road ahead

Kris Dearie

Missed you so much today but again don't want to bother your peaceful teachers' day break which you truly deserve. Hope you had a good relaxing day.

I had a chance to share with Cherry which I find my other friends would not be able to understand. The reason why I did not share with Nat or Jean is because they may not fully understand what we're going through. Cherry on the other hand had a similar situation which she seeked for mentorship from her church friend couple and she also shared a very good document which I will later forward to your email. She texted me this afterward which says,

"Father, I want to commit Mike and Kristine onto your loving hands, guide them to seek you and your kingdom, bring your Godly counsel to advise them, give them wisdom to discern, pray for your loving hands to boothe and pain and heal the hurt. May they reign and soar like an eagle victoriously for you because they are all rightful son and daughter. In Jesus name, Amen."

She also mentioned that I am surrounded by people whom take care of me as little brother, which I never realized until she mentioned about it. For example, Mark and his wife, loves me like a brother. Chong Poh, Tien Yau and I had lots of discussions and talks and they've been guiding me through. Joseph, whom always invited me to his church activities and treated me like his brother. I have asked Mark to become my mentor in my relationships because he truly cares about me; he is a friend, and someone I can look up to as a model. He prayed for the road ahead of us, wished that we could sort out our differences and lead the life we both will cherish each other.

I have learned many things in the past few days which made me realized there are many things beyond my knowledge and it is important whom I confide in or share with because the impact can make significant differences. I'm thankful that I'm surrounded with the people who are knowledgeable, kind and loving, concerned with the road that lies ahead.

Please let me know after you read the document I sent to your email, dearie. Love you so much.

Mike Dearie

No comments:

Post a Comment