Saturday, September 4, 2010

Time and Reflection

Time moves very slowly contrary to what others would say. Every second is tiring to look at, from corner to corner walking, nights without my life, days without a soul. All my might has came out to do one thing for sure, it's to be with her. At least for me, it's a long wait, it's a journey I must go through. I take this opportunity to reflect upon myself, deeper than I would ever have imagined.

I have been a changed man since I knew my dearie. She's been also positive and energetic. I remember she said once during our times apart, she didn't see anything but good things. I know what she meant now in a truly inspirational way. I've been expressive, more communicable and extremely sensitive since it was what I was lacking. Hurdles of emotions that I can't describe how it came about -- one thing was very clear; I'm totally in her shoes. We went to Singapore Art Museum and there we saw an exhibit which displayed shoes at the bottom. "To wear this shoes, please take off yours". It was this line that struck me, too. A wise man once said "To see this cup, either half empty or half filled, it is a choice that you make." If we put our needs first, without realizing our loved ones feelings, it would be a half empty cup. I see it differently now; it's a half filled cup. I have absolutely no negative feelings towards my dearie; she's my divine angel, she's my wisdom and she's my idol. I could cherish her all the eternity because her smile and happiness and peacefulness are first priority for me to fullfill until the end of the days. I've made a secret list of things for me to do and will show her one day. I would carry her through the deserts, mountains, protect her and save her from harm. I'll be her hero and companion -- someone who will always treasure her. I wish I could hold her in my arms and whisper these things.

Indeed, I see nobody but she (as I mentioned to her several times before). It reminds me of Ronan Keatings' song "When you say nothing at all" because "But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd".

I pray for her health, happiness and peace every minute that I missed her. There wasn't a single moment that I wasn't thinking about her, only if she knew. I truly love and miss you, "Dearie".

I've missed the times when we watched "Notting Hill" together. Two songs came into my mind...

Elvis Costello - She (a memorable scene)
Ronan Keating - When you say nothing at all

Have a good night, my Guardian Angel. You're the best thing happened in my life.

Love you always,
Mike Dearie

4 comments:

  1. It's ironic... I read a book - Never give up. Never give up on the people you love, never give up on urself. Should I not give up on someone who doesn't cherish me? Should I not give up on someone who abuses me? verbally? Then why am I living on Earth? What is my right and choice? Do I have a choice? Or am I always living someone else's life and choice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ironic, indeed Dearie. It is easier said than done; "Don't give up". I've easily given up on things in the past but the virtue of trying for better is what I have chosen.

    Should you not give up on someone who doesn't cherish you?
    Yes, but only if that person eternally forsake you and never made a single effort to make things right and cherish you provided he has regained his wisdom.

    Should you not give up on someone who abuses you verbally?
    Yes, but only if that person continues to do that without confessing his wrong doings and continued to live in eternal darkness.

    Why are you living on earth?
    To nurture and enjoy the fruits of your committed and unflagging love towards your loved ones. You reap what you sow; a goodwill seed and love that you have enlightened and touched the people around you.

    What is your right and choice? Do you have a choice? Or are you always living in someone else's life and choice?
    The question is you do not live under someone else's shadow. Instead, you both work together to get to a common destiny and goal, support, nourish the love and cherish each other. And yes, you do have a choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like I've lived in vain for the past few years...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all ears when you're ready Dearie. :) Least I could do for my beloved one. All lines are open too.

    ReplyDelete