Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sharing and caring

Dear God,

My dearie accompanied me to get my medical results today; I was really touched and appreciate that I can't describe how much I'm thankful. And because of you my Lord, I've learned to have faith in you and trust that there's no hurdles in our health nor wealth as we are already so blessed.

I've made some sharing with my dearie about a little bit of everything and deeper in some areas. For an enormous feeling that went through my blood, I know and I felt the presence of you dear God. You have blessed me with your love and that love flows through my blood as I'm speaking to my dearie. I'm sorry I've had common understanding with dearie about using this to address each other as we promised we won't use it for any other persons. Right now as she feels that we just want to be friends, she will not use it.

My Lord, she doesn't want to go through what has happened in the past. I'm not going to elaborate more and ask her to believe or trust me, but my commitment is what it will make our marriage strong and enduring. She will never again have to experience it again, even if she wanted to. Trust has to be earned, as we all agreed. Cherishing and loving her doesn't involve making her go through that again, does it my Lord? She told me she would have accepted the Mike in the past -- but my Lord, in your eyes I was a boy, I was not complete, and I was a fool.

Do I care a lot about dearie? Yes I absolutely do. Sharing and caring is a way of life, and loving one other and not letting go whenever times are bad or when there is a storm. Having faith in you my Lord, makes me a complete man. Thank you Lord and amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment