Sunday, September 5, 2010

The One

I have been pondering the issue of "The One". Although I do agree with my pastor that there isn't The One, but sometimes, you will have the feeling that that person is the one you want to settle down with.

No doubt, you were the first person who gave me that feeling. After last week, I was thinking about it again. When I think about The One, I'm actually thinking of settling down with a person who can give me the sense of security, the love, the stability, a person whom I can paint a picture in my mind with my children or in a house of our own... Not just a person who can sweep me off my feet...

I was head over heels in love with you but that did not allow me to see us having time together at home as a couple... I simply dunno why...

1 comment:

  1. Dearie

    I'll bring out something tomorrow to share with you. Hope it will be something useful to us. :)

    Love you always.

    ReplyDelete