Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wish

Dear God,

I wish that my dearie will do well for her presentation tomorrow, I also pray that she will be great and charming. Dear father, I love my dearie, more than anything in my life. I care for her every moment that I'm breathing and my Lord, you know that's the truth. I wish her to be happy, peaceful and safe and sound; sleep well at night without waking up and have sweet dreams. I meet her every night in my dreams, in our dream house with our son, the way she glanced over her shoulder to look at me while feeding the baby touches my heart more than anything.

I'm going to take my dearie's advice and will take my time to think and reflect. Dear Lord, you know my heart and my good intentions, so please guide me as I rest my trust in you. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

2 comments: