Monday, September 13, 2010

The Proposal


I have always had this idea of us getting married, and living happily in our own home, taking care of our children. When I talked to people around me about proposal, they said it is only the initial step in the marriage and there are many more things to over come as a married couple, husband and wife who supports and cherish each other. I've grown so much since I'm with you, learning from you, you have taught me a lot of good things in life Dearie.

I wanted to do something special for our proposal. I wanted to surprise you. I've booked the window seat at Equinox when we had our first date together as Gor and MeiMei. I've kept the first lecture note that you've taken during my lecture in 23 Nov 2010 and I've put it as the first page of my scrapbook, made with my loving hands to surprise you. The Cover was also one of our favorite photos -- but it's not 100% complete yet. I had to specially order the engraved "Our Journey" pendant to stick on the cover under our photo and it will only be ready by Wednesday. The scrapbook itself speaks it all.


































Ring order, which will be ready by Wednesday. Lee Hwa's been one of my favorites as their diamonds are top grade.

The Plan:
Place my camera at Equinox to record the video of the proposal later. Flowers delivered by 6pm so that they can keep at and give you later after the proposal. The scrapbook which I will carry with me and of cos the ring. Before the dinner and we start eating, I'll say grace as I've now learn to thank the Lord for giving us this meal in front of us. After main course, I'll take out the scrapbook and hand it to you. When you are finished, I'll kneel beside you and ask you "Dearie, will you marry me please and let me be your companion and partner in life, God as our guidance in our home and relationship." Then the camera will take video, the cake with "Will you marry me?" will be our dessert and flowers will be giving to you then.

After that, I'll accompany you to your home, and notify your parents. At the same time, call my parents and let them know as well.

It takes sincerely, pure determination, clear mind and lots of love to prepare this surprise proposal. However, it seems that I cannot have a surprised one as my dearie has already told me not to contact her. If she wishes that, I'll let her be but I want her to know that I truly love her, wish nothing but peace, harmony and happiness in her life. Although I won't have a chance, I want to thank her for being with me all these while and her guidance.

May God be with you always.

Love you always.



No comments:

Post a Comment