Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Past and Future

Dear Lord,

I'm hereby in your arms once again, humbled by your love and power. Past shadows linger around to destroy our future and that really hurts, my Lord. You know too well that in my heart, that I'll never do anything like in the past to your beloved daughter Kristine. You've put her into safety net by making me a man full of wisdom and love, without any doubts, that I'll never be able to harm her again. You've given us unconditional love and taught us how to love one another. If these things are true, dear lord, please convict her and let us unite once and for all.

I'm committed and ready to take on this journey -- and we all know this isn't a game, nor I assumed this is one, and Lord, you know the best. I went through the details with her, even to the steps and thoughts I had. She has lost everything and it had been unpleasant experience, but will that past effect our future which is bright and shiny?

I still check our blog, I still write, I'm still having faith, my lord. You have showed me having faith in you will make us complete and rewarding. Dearie has prayed and she wonders what takes me so long to get wisdom like this? She knows that when her faith was put into your hands again, you have rewarded her, but will she see what rewards had she been given? She told me that our dear father work on his own time but was it too late? I have no doubts, my Lord, and I'm having faith in you that you will work on our plans once we both are ready. We're thankful again for your presence earlier, dear Lord. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

3 comments: