Monday, September 13, 2010

Our Journey

Dear Lord

I'm not sure my dearie is reading this as she told me not to contact her anymore. In the midst of anger, we say things that we're not supposed to say and we felt upset; we've been there done that. I know in my heart that I pray so hard that my dearie will read this post.......... Dear God, with my true love for her I pray. Amen.

I've got to know my dearie in 2008 while she was with her ex. She was unhappy back then and I commented, "Guys don't know how to appreciate you mei mei..." Later I joined the rank of those guys and become an ordinary guy who also gave her series of heartaches and pain. My dearie has hurt, retreating to her own cave, wanted to be with you only Lord. A nice and warming girl like her doesn't deserve this... I am not an ordinary man, I'm your prince my Lord, and will inheret your kingdom and shall be her protector...

As it turned out, life is a rough road and not a bed of roses. We argued, we quarrelled and we fought. This has got to change. We know how to fix it but why didn't we? Or rather why didn't I? Why can't we be tolerant towards each other, why can't we give love instead of hatred to each other? We love each other so much -- and God knows it too. But I need to be a new man as I've not seek his kingdom and his righteousness. I need to repent and that's the only way I will rebuild my relationship with my dear father.

I prayed that God will change me; and he did. Things weren't like before; Lord has given me a new life -- responsible, caring, devoted and loving man... bringing me closer to Him. My pastor prayed for me after his sermon on Sunday for us, that during this time, when we both are trying to get closer to God, devil will walk right into our lives without getting any invitations. Devil will plant anger, hatred, remorse, regret and jealousy into us to break us apart, destroying the very relationship between God and between us. So in Jesus' name our dear father Lord, please protect my dearie with your blood from the devil's thoughts and convict her that my words are true, that I truly cherish her and lover her, and we shall never be apart until death break us apart.

I only wish to be with her. I told her many times repeatedly that she's the one for me, assuring her that no other beauty will snatch me away from her, I only have her in my eyes, focused and attentive. I can do way better than what I did; that wasn't me, that was someone else, a guy who is not sensitive to words and her prayers, her wishes and her dreams. If I truly love her, I will give my life for her, so that she can live on. I have learned to appreciate my dearie and love her and cherish her. She always asked me "Don't you think it's too late?", or told me to "Look for someone better." I know in my heart that when I said those harsh words to her in the past, I didn't mean them. I love her a lot but failed to express...

My life was a havoc, before I met you my Lord. Planning everything, not knowing where my "relationship" would be. I have learned that I can't plan things. Without you Lord, I'm lost in the darkness. When things turned out that I'm not going to overseas and there were many things in my life falling apart, my dearie left me. That's when I realized I have no control over anything in my life and only thing I have is faith, and love from you, my Lord.

We wished to honor you in the past, but I wasn't ready. My dearie wished that her parents are going to turn to you Lord, and I wish that mine as well, because we will be glorifying you and rest our trust in you. Since you have shown me the way, I am carrying out the plans and leave the rest to you Father. I have plans that I didn't tell her because it was supposed to be surprise for her. Things didn't turn out quite well as we quarrelled and broke up back then. I will forsake everything to be with her. Dear Lord, if you will ask me "Why would you want to be with my daughter Kristine?" I would honestly answer, "Because I just want to be with her" and it's the only correct answer. Our union will only be the beginning of our next journey ahead of us; to carry out my duty as a husband and her duty as a housewife. We will raise our children in your home, my Lord. We will celebrate Christmas in a more meaningful way as we've envisioned. We will honor you and cherish you, and be a very happy family .. build around you, my Lord.

So in Jesus name I pray, if God wants us to be together, dear father please convict my dearie and rest assured her that I will be with her every step of the way, taking care of her and never leave her until the end of the days. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment