Monday, September 13, 2010

Faith

Dear Lord

I know you can see us through that I only have good intentions for my dearie. If she chooses to believe that I'm causing her harm, so be it. All I can do is pray for her and trust that you will have good plans for her future. I want nothing from her; but wishes for her that she will do well and have her peace with you. Lord, I'm not between you and my dearie, I'm right under your love, your filial son. My wrong doings in the past disgrace you my lord, and I've sinned. My dearie misunderstood me but I will never move an inch. My love, my diginity and my faith for you is strong. I trust in you that you will show her that I'm not who she thinks I am. My lord, this journey is long but I will walk because you have to break me again and again. Please change me completely or take me with you for eternity as it is so tough to be here dear Father.

In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment