Friday, September 10, 2010

Dear God

Dear God

Your beloved daughter Kris Dearie and your beloved son Mike Dearie had a great talk on Wednesday morning after agreeing not to communicate for a week to give her peace and time to reflect. We've communicated so much at the emotional level and I can sense your presence and power and we're thankful for your guidence and love onto both of us.

Dear God, I have been wrong to my dearie, my beloved, my life, my soul and my partner. Lord, I only pray the best for her and you'll guide her through every step of the way. Dear father, I have been a fool, naive and selfish, not to mention poor judgement and wisdom, but my lord, I have awoken by your will like a sun that shines through the deepest of the darkness, showing me all your plans that you have for me and for us. If not for your love, I will still "play God" thinking everything can be done by me and using my poor decisions and always doing the wrong things. I've put myself onto your hands, and my dearie also had put herself onto your loving hands, and we're both seeking your kingdom, and your righteousness, and all these things shall be added to us (Matthew 6:33).

Dear father, I know you can see through me, watching me from above, that there isn't a single moment of my mind not thinking or caring about my dearie. Every movement or action I'm going to make, I have to think at least a few times, such as SMSing, giving her a call, Blogging, wanting to see her, wanting to talk to her and wanting be with her all the time. Dear Lord, it is so tough to be here but I understand you will want to show me through all this because my Lord, without these wisdoms and knowledge, I will remained in the dark forever. As we do not want to pursue hardship and discomfort nor persecution, we refused to accept that only through this journey, we will be able to reach to our destination; stability, comfort and love which we will know how to truly cherish.

My mind is your will, and your will is my command my Lord. From this day onwards, I promise that I will do the best of my ability to cherish your loved generations, sons and daughers like never before, not a single pinch of harm shall come onto her, and because of you my Lord, I have been enlightened. I only have good intentions for my dearie as you know it, and I have no ill-intentions whatsoever in everything I do for her. Dear Lord, we know you have the best for us and you will only guide the best plan for us. May these true statements be my pledge for us to bring us together until the end of our times. Thank you father, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment