Saturday, September 4, 2010

Merly and Lyo

Facts about Merly and Lyo:

Name Lyo Merly
Colour Red Blue
Gender Male Female
Creature Lion Merlion
Astrological Sign
Leo
Aquarius
Personal motto "Never say never" "You can achieve anything if you pour your heart into it!"
Olympic values Excellence, Respect Excellence, Friendship
Symbolism Lion City; fire; "Blazing the Trail" Merlion; water

So Merly, please go ahead and bully Lyo. He's very excited to get bullied by you but let me remind you to carry the sportsmanship like all other Olympians; just ask, "Ready?" before you begin. :) Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Checked them out on the official site already, but thanks for the effort

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure dearie, I thought putting it on our blog would make it interesting because you're really Aquarius and I'm Leo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, Dearie. :)

    Off track a bit; just now I was at Tampines Mall, because my phone was totally dead. Looking for a coin-based payphone to call you in case if you called me and worried, but to no avail -- quite surprised actually. May be MRT station might have it? Anyway dearie, remember this morning when I called you and I needed to use my house phone instead? Apparently this is my third Blackberry phone and problems are keep coming back. Sigh. But managed to fix it and just got back home not long ago.

    ReplyDelete